Thursday, March 08, 2007

Day at the Beach

Dear Swatchy,

Nori and I went to the beach (with the help of Celeste and Knittah)!!! We had so much fun. First we checked out this cool statue by the town library.
a good read

Then the girls took us to the ocean!!! As you can see, it was a beautiful day. There was only a little breeze, and it was over 50 degrees Farenheit.
a day at the beach

Even so, the girls got a little cold. Here's Knittah, who says she doesn't mind the cold at all.
Knittah

We all sat on the beach for almost three hours. We were the only people there, at least who were sitting. There was a steady stream of people walking along the water, and some had dogs. But no one else was just sitting and relaxing. Celeste and Knittah talked and talked. Man, those two can talk! Nori and I got bored, so we played in the sand.
diggin' it

And I just couldn't resist. I buried Nori!
I buried Nori!

Hee hee hee! That was fun. Celeste got some strange looks from passersby when she took our picture. I don't know why. Doesn't everybody bury each other in the sand?
cphoto

But don't worry, Swatchy. I didn't leave Norl there. Knittah made sure I dug him out and helped him clean off all the sand. Then it was back to the house for a yummy dinner, lots of knitting and a Battlestar Galactica marathon.

We had a great time! Wish you could have been with us!

Love, Swatchy Hugz

1 comment:

noricum said...

Oh My! You really did bury Nori! I'm glad you dug him out again and helped him get cleaned off. ;)

Maybe the passersby were just admiring how cute the two of you are? ;)

Noricum took me to Baked Expectations with her friends... I need to upload my photos and write about that. :)

Love,
Swatchy