Sunday, May 20, 2007

Preparing To Represent!

Dear Knittah,

I wanted to assure you that I'm working on a tuque (Look at me! I'm speaking Canadian!) so that Noricum and I can properly "represent" while we're in Toronto. (Noricum is busy packing and thinking about her talk, so she assigned this task to me.) However, I misjudged and started the decreases a bit too early... it turns out most people don't have shallow heads like me.

Charity Hat

It shouldn't take me too long to finish.

Oh... do you think it's okay that Noricum and I bring just the one hat for both of us?

Love,
Swatchy

1 comment:

Knittah said...

Dear Swatchy,

I am so excited that YOU will get to meet the Yarn Harlot too! It's a dream come true to have two proxies meet her. I'm sure that it is ok for you and Noricum to give a hat together. How many other hats do you think she'll collect that have been made with the assistance of a Swatchy? Have a great trip and keep us posted!

Love, Knittah