Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tagged!

BeauNoze tagged me! I always play by the rules, so here goes . . . .

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. My favorite band of all-time is Pearl Jam. I used to freak out my co-workers in the law firm by blasting Ten on Saturday mornings in the office.

2. I inherited my father's love of the road trip. Dad and I both love an open road and 400 miles to reach our destination. Even though CFS has made road tripping difficult, I still love it.

3. I love heavy cream.

4. I rarely permit myself the luxury of fresh flowers.

5. I cried when the US Women's National Team won the World Cup in 1999.

6. I was born in Arkansas, and haven't been back there since I was a year old.

7. The best thing I ever did was to go camping in National Parks after I took the bar exam.

Now for the hard part. I tag:

1. Julia
2. Marnie
3. Eliza
4. Carol
5. David
6. John (who will never forgive me, but I might have a chance since I didn't link to his blog)
7. Laura

No comments: