Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time to Play

Knittah's Dad works hard. But this was our first trip to China, so we got to see some sights too. Here we are at the Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology.

china1.jpg

china2.jpg
Knittah's Dad said this was a statue of horned dinosaurs, but not Triceratops. I don't know what that means though!

This is one of the botanical gardens at the Institute of Botany in Beijing. It was October, but look at the flowers! Can you see me in the picture?

china15.jpg

This is a monastery in Beijing. I forget the official name, but I sure think it is amazing!

china5.jpg

Finally, this is the famous Great Wall of China. But guess what? Knittah's Dad was carrying me in his pocket, and FORGOT to take me out! So I didn't see it. I went all the way to China, and even got to the wall, but I didn't get to see it. Sigh.

china8.jpg

No comments: