Saturday, December 09, 2006

Gingerbread

Dear Nori,

Noricum said I had enough time to write a short post before we start running errands today.

On Friday we went downtown to The Bay (a Canadian department store with lots of history... it's older than Canada!) to see the giant gingerbread house. Here I am hanging out with Hansel:
Gingerbread House at The Bay
Goldilocks was inside with the porridge (actually dry rolled oats... I guess they didn't want porridge going moldy):
Gingerbread House at The Bay
Goldilocks seemed to be dressed awfully fancy for wandering around in the woods!

Here I am pretending the witch (from Hansel and Gretel) is cooking me up for dinner:
Gingerbread House at The Bay
Luckily I'm just a little morsel, so she decided to let me go. ;) (Just kidding! There were no wicked witches around.)

And, just to squeak in one more photo, here I am at the back of the house:
Gingerbread House at The Bay

Noricum and I are making our own gingerbread houses. We'll post photos once they're done. :)

Love,
Swatchy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swatchy - I almost couldn't find you in some of those pictures! They're kind of a where's Waldo thing. I'm surprised you didn't nibble any gingerbread. I might have! Love, Knittah

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same - the photo's would make a great "Spot Swatchy" competition!

Mmmm... gingerbread...

noricum said...

Well, Swatchy is kind of small, and the gingerbread house is kind of big... makes it hard to get both in at a good scale. ;)

Anonymous said...

It wasn't a complaint! It was fun trying to find him!

noricum said...

Good then! :)