Friday, October 20, 2006

From Nori

Dear SwatchGrrl,

Well, I made it. My trip was dark and scary, but Ted did a good job protecting me. I was so relieved when Knittah let me out of my envelope! She let me rest last night, but today she said we had to do a photo shoot. Here I am on her nightstand:

She says she's been spending a lot of time in the bedroom this week, so I suppose this is a good place for me to hang out. We can keep each other company! Then she introduced me to her dog, Grif:


He's very friendly and nice, but snuzzled me up pretty good. I guess he was checking me out, making sure I was safe. At least, that's what Knittah says. She promised me that he wasn't trying to eat me. Knittah says there is a cat around here too, but I haven't seen him yet.

Anyway, I think we have a quiet weekend planned. Next week, Knittah says I get to come with her to physical therapy! That should be cool. I hope you and Noricum have a really good time at Rhinebeck and that lots of people want to have their pictures taken with you. Tell Noricum I said hi, and that I miss her. Oh, and Knittah says to pet some sheep.

Love, Nori

1 comment:

noricum said...

I'm glad you made it safely! I'm sorry the trip was scary. I'm sure you'll have a great time with Knittah, and I miss you too.