Monday, October 23, 2006

From Rhinebeck


Swatchgrrl and a Purse

Dear Knittah,

Why, oh why, didn't you give me an allowance? I really wanted to buy this lovely purse, but I didn't have the money. I tried to get Noricum to buy it for me, but she said it was too expensive. Expensive? Sheesh! This purse is a *value* at $475... look at all that felting, quilting, and beadwork! It looks just like a miniature reef! If you want expensive, I'd recommend taking a look at that $32 spindle Noricum bought herself.

Oh well, at least I had a lovely day, and got to meet lots of nice bloggers. They braided my hair, and complemented me on my lovely heart. I really like knit bloggers, they're so nice. (Well, except when they won't buy me new purses!)

Love,
Swatchgrrl

PS: Noricum says to tell you that blogger seems to be working now, and she's finished posting her Rhinebeck report. I bet she left out the purse, didn't she? She also said to tell you she'll be posting more at her own blog, if you're interested.

2 comments:

Knittah said...

I'll be posting a longer comment later today, but these posts have just been fantastic!

noricum said...

I'm glad you like them! :)