Tuesday, January 02, 2007

McGill

Dear Nori,

Today Noricum showed me some of McGill University's campus:
McGill Campus
It's quite pretty! We didn't get to go in any buildings because the university is still closed for the holidays. However, we met a bunch of people for lunch.

I've been travelling in style:
Travelling in Style
But my ears have been getting cold! I tried convincing Noricum that she was actually making me a toque:
Toque?
But she insists she's making socks for Knittah. She said she'll make me a toque out of the leftovers (if there are any) or out of some other yarn once she's back in Winnipeg. I guess I'll just have to brave the cold until then. Noricum did say that if the cold was too much for me I could ride tucked around in her jacket, but then I wouldn't see as much.

Oh... and if you're curious, Montreal busses look pretty standard:
Riding The Bus

I can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Love,
Swatchy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, the toque on Swatchy is soooo cute. And I love the way he has been getting to see the sights!